Hoffman A24H2406SSLP, 24" X 24" X 6" 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure
Provides unmatched protection for housing electrical components in highly corrosive environments. This enclosure is used in indoor and outdoor settings that are frequently wet or have constant exposure to water, other liquids or contaminants.
A wide variety of Type 316L stainless steel enclosures are available for applications requiring the additional protection of Type 316L material.
• 14 gauge Type 304 or Type 316L stainless steel bodies and doors
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth; no holes or knockouts
• Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures watertight and dusttight seal
• Rolled lip around three sides of door and all sides of enclosure opening excludes liquids and contaminants
• Stainless steel door clamp assembly assures watertight seal
• Hasp and staple for padlocking
• Door removed by pulling stainless steel continuous hinge pin
• Data pocket is high-impact thermoplastic
• Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels
• Exterior hardware on Type 316L stainless steel enclosures matches enclosure material
• Bonding provision on door; grounding stud on body
Enclosures are unpainted. Door, sides, top and bottom have smooth #4 brushed finish. Optional mild steel panels are painted white. Optional conductive and stainless steel panels are available.
UL 508A Listed; Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12; File No. E61997
NEMA/EEMAC Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
JIC standard EGP-1-1967
CSA File No. 42186: Type 4, 4X, 12
IEC 60529, IP66
Meets Type 3RX requirements