Hoffman Concept CSD302410SS, 30" X 24" X 10" Stainless Steel WallMount Type 4X Enclosure
For indoor or outdoor applications that require corrosion protection from chemicals or water, CONCEPT® Enclosures feature streamlined styling with an attractive stroked finish and flush quarter-turn latches for secure closure, and are available in solid and window door models.
• Manufactured from 16 or 14 gauge Type 304 or Type 316L stainless steel
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
• Minimum-width body flange provides maximum door opening
• Body flange trough excludes liquids and contaminants
• Panel mounting studs fit optional CONCEPT panels and other accessories
• Mounting holes in back of body for direct mounting or for optional external mounting brackets
• Type 304 stainless steel hidden hinges promote clean aesthetic appearance
• Standard full-access door opening
• Doors are interchangeable and easily removed by pulling captive hinge pins
• Provision on door (except window-door style) for thermoplastic data pocket
• Provision on door (except window-door style) for optional doorstop kit
• Quarter-turn latches (or a 3-point latch system on larger enclosures) furnished with flush slotted insert. Optional handles or inserts are available.
• Seamless foam-in-place gasket provides oiltight and dusttight seal against contaminants
• Self-grounding latch system with double seal provides maximum protection against leakage
• Bonding provision on door; grounding stud on body
• Furnished hardware kit consists of panel-mounting nuts, panel-grounding hardware and sealing washers for wall-mounting holes
• Installation instructions for enclosure and accessories are provided
• Window doors have a clear polycarbonate window
Enclosures are unpainted. Door and body have smooth #4 brushed finish. Optional mild steel panels are painted white. Optional conductive panels are available.
Mounting brackets required to meet UL/CSA external mounting requirements.
UL 508A Listed; Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12; File No. E61997
NEMA/EEMAC Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
CSA File No. 42186: Type 4, 4X, 12
IEC 60529, IP66
Meets Type 3RX requirements