Important Things You Need to Know About LED Light Strips
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
An LED light strip is made by placing LED lights on a self-adhesive tape. When the power is applied to the strip, all LEDs illuminate and an impressive forward light is produced. LED light strips are great for any commercial or domestic environment. Their ease of installation, inexpensiveness, and the ability to change the look of a place instantly are what makes LED light strips popular among consumers.
LED light strips offer many options; they can be installed inside the house to improve the look of a room or outside to illuminate the door or windows. These strips come in different colors and brightness levels so you can choose the ones that will match the décor of your space.
Typical uses of LED light strips include:
LED light Strips- Things You Don’t Know
- On the speaker systems and Televisions.
- Christmas lighting.
- In pathways, driveways or gardens.
- Around windows, stairs and doors.
- In bar counters, display cases and cupboards.
- Under and above kitchen or bathroom cabinets.
There are many things about LED light strips that normally consumers don’t know. Let’s clear the air about those things.
Color of LED Light Strips
- It is important to consider where will you place the LED strips and will they be used for accent light, ambient or task lighting.
- Only qualified electrician should install LED light strips.
- Integral LED light strips are made following high standards and they are tested to ensure that LEDs deliver constant light pattern and color across the strip.
- An LED light strip can be easily tested by powering it with a 12V source and checking the light pattern, output and angle before you fix the strip.
- LED light strips need a constant power source so you must decide how they will be turned on or off?
- The IP rating of LED light strips for example, standard (IP33) or silicone coating (IP67) determine the use of LED light strips externally or internally in dry, wet or splash areas.
- LED light strips should always be installed on a clean, dry and sound surface.
- Light output in LED strips is altered by varying the number, color and size of LED lights on a strip.
- The final light effect of LED light strips depends on number of LED lights per meter, size of LEDs, the position and angle of the strip, distance and the color of LEDs.
The color of light strips can alter the look and mood of your space. Normally LED light strips come in:
Where to Find LED Light Strips
- Blue, Green or Red: Bold colors are great for special adding effects in clubs, bars, playroom and restaurants.
- Cool White: White lights with a slight blue tone are ideal of bathroom and kitchens.
- Warm White: Warm white LED light strips are used mostly for bedrooms, hallways and kitchens.
If you’re searching for quality LED light strips that will last long without fail, check out the reliable LED light strips at Midwest Equipment.
Subscribe To Our Blog
02/13/2019 - 5 Benefits of Industrial Ether
02/06/2019 - Remarkable Benefits of Liquid
01/30/2019 - Electrical Protection of Induc
01/16/2019 - 5 Causes of Motor Failure and
01/02/2019 - Everything You Need to Know Ab
12/28/2018 - Different Types of Soft Starte
12/12/2018 - Different Types of Programmabl
12/05/2018 - Variable Frequency Drive
11/30/2018 - Applications of Programmable L
11/14/2018 - The Importance of Relays
11/07/2018 - Everything You Need to Know Ab
07/27/2018 - What Are Unearthed Outlets & W
07/11/2018 - The Difference between a Light
07/02/2018 - How Can I Stop My Smoke Detect
06/29/2018 - Understanding Operator Interfa
06/13/2018 - The Importance of Brand Authen
06/04/2018 - Stepper Motors for Machine Aut
04/16/2018 - The Use of Soft Starters and I
04/02/2018 - The Types & Advantages of Usin
03/27/2018 - The New Designs of Contact Blo
03/27/2018 - Important Things You Need to K
03/14/2018 - Limit Switches Improve Safety
03/05/2018 - Soft Starters- Advantages, Typ
02/27/2018 - 8 Reasons to Use a Fuse
02/16/2018 - 4 Benefits of Programmable Log
02/06/2018 - 3 Reasons Why Circuit Breakers
01/29/2018 - 2 Gas Based Generators You Did
01/18/2018 - Common Types of Generators You
01/05/2018 - 3 Machine Safety Measures That
06/10/2016 - Hoffman Announces New Fan/Filt